Wednesday, December 26, 2018

On the 1st Day of Christmas...



Salutations my readers!
I hope you all had a blessed Christmas!

I'm going to do a series of posts for the 12 days of Christmas!
"The 12 days of Christmas?? But those already happened, didn't they??"
Ah, that's what most people think, yes.
But!
While some folks assume the 12 days are the ones leading up to Christmas, they're actually the 12 days after, between Christmas Day and Epiphany, (or, January 6th.).

Epiphany is the celebrated day that the Magi brought their gifts to our Savior.

So in honer of the twelve days, I am going to write a new post every day, (or, try to anyway...life may get in the way...) but instead of "me" writing them, I shall inlist the help of my characters.
Each day you'll get a post written by a different character, and a tiny snippet of a Christmas story featuring them.

I hope you enjoy the upcoming posts!

Until tomorrow,

God bless!

Megan

1 comment:

The Sunshine Award Tag