Monday, April 13, 2020

The Sunshine Award Tag

 Shallow Focus of Spider Web
 
*dusts away cobwebs*

*coughs*

Who let this place get so dusty anyway?

I'm baaack! Again.
You thought I forgot about this blog, didn't you?


Well...Maybe I did. 

Oh. You forgot about it too?

Humph. I guess I deserve that.



Anywho!
I've been tagged by miss Rakayle, so here are the questions, and my answers:


1. Would you rather be a Jedi or a Hobbit?

A Hobbit, 100%.
Besides the fact that Hobbits are super cool, I have no idea what a Jedi even is...So... xD

  2. What movie did you last watch?


Sorrowful Jones - Wikipedia


3. One Youtube channel you recommend?

YoungMin You.
He arranges and also composes piano pieces, and they are absolutely fantastically beautiful! Plus, he also sells sheet music so you can learn to play his pieces as well! :D


4. Favorite book genre?

My favorites books are written in the 18th and 19th, and early 20th centuries, and I guess they could be classified as "drama"?
I'm not really sure what genre they are considered.
But anything written by Mrs. O. F. Walton, A. L. O. E., Amy LeFeuvre, or E. D. E. N. Southworth I have thoroughly enjoyed!



5. What language do you want to learn?

Only one? xD
Welsh, for one. But I also would love to learn ASL, and French.

6. What is one thing you would like to be (aka, like a spy or so) if you were not being realistic? 

Not realistic? Hmm...
A comedian.

I love to make people laugh, but I don't think I'm actually funny enough. Or brave enough to try and talk in front of a lot of people. xD 

7. What is an obsession of yours (besides reading/writing)?

I wouldn't consider it an obsession, but I'd say I am rather fond of playing instruments! 

8. What author would you love to meet in real life? 

Miss C. R. Hedgcock. She seems like she would be a really fun person to meet! 

9. What is your favorite card game?

The Great Dalmuti! It's so much fun. My family and I can play it for hours.

10. Have you ever played Minecraft? 

Nope. I've heard the name, but I have no idea what it even is.

11. What historical setting would you like to visit?

The 1890's.
I love the fashion from that time period!

And besides that, about 75% of my favorite hymns were written in that decade!

Re-tag:
Ok, so here's the thing... Nearly none of the bloggers I follow really post anymore, and if they do, they've probably already done this tag...so... If you want to answer these questions, I'd love to see your answers! Feel free to comment them! :)


Thanks, Rakayle, for tagging me, and getting me to post again on this poor forgotten blog.
I hope to return again with something interesting to post!

"Right. We'll believe that when we see it."

...Touchè.

Until next time, 

God bless!

Megan

Pictures were found on Google and Pexel. Not mine.


2 comments:

  1. I want to learn French too! I have started leaning some french so I hope I will be able to understand it someday. Loved reading all your answers! Hope to see you posting more!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      It was fun answering them!
      I'm doing language learning on Duolingo. Have you used it?

      Delete

The Sunshine Award Tag