Tuesday, January 22, 2019

An Announcement



Greetings!
I have news!
My short story, The Strange Case of Willoughby Spalding, has been made into an ebook, and it is now available for pre-order on Amazon!
The release date is February 14th. (I chose Valentine's Day, since it is a bit of a romance.)
And here....








is....













the...














....















...cover!
Hand-painted by me

What do you think?
I decided to post this today, and save my planned "recommendation" post for next week.
So that's all for now.
Have a lovely week!

God bless!

Megan

5 comments:

  1. I love mystery! Sounds exciting! Will it be paperback too?

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, at some point, I'll get it to be paperback too. But not for a while, I think. :)

      Delete

The Sunshine Award Tag