Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Writing Wednesdays #001

Happy August first!
Goodness, July flew by. Where did it go?
I hope your summer is a good one so far!
Anyhow, I meant to have a post up last Tuesday, but I couldn't think of anything to post...
But, I have come up with a blog series idea. I'll post snippets of dialogue and story ideas that I have heard, read, or come up with.
I shall title it, the "Writing Wednesdays" series, and post every couple of weeks.
Here are a few to get this started:




What do you think of this idea?
Which one of these prompts do you like best?
Let's chat!

God bless!

Megan

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I like them all, but I think the middle is my favorite. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yep...I thought that one was rather amusing... ;-)

      Delete

The Sunshine Award Tag