Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Meet the Characters - Ivy Rochester

Happy Tuesday!
Here we are, back for part 3 of the interviews! (Click here for part one, or here for part two.)
Now to introduce Ivy.

*I do not own this picture. Found online*
Hi guys, I'm Ivy. My full name is Ivy Ann Rochester. I was born in Saskatoon Saskatchewan, but have grown up half an hour outside of the Toronto city limits.
I have an older brother who is 23, and an nonidentical twin brother. (I'm 5 minutes older. This is a very important detail.) We're 18.
Random fact: I need glasses to read. I can see just fine normally, but to read for longer than five minutes, or to do small handiwork like sewing or something, I need glasses.

Ok, bring on the questions.

~What Can't You Live Without?~
My family, and my faith.
I'm a Christian! Without God's grace, I wouldn't be here today.


~If 10 Is Completely Organized And 1 Is Completely Messy, Where Do You Fall On The Scale?~
Hmm...I'd like to say 8, but I am most likely along the lines of a 6 or 7. It really all depends on the day. I have to do frantic cleaning sprees of my room if I knew somebody was to come in.
Usually there are bits of clothing laying around, but I stuff them in their proper places in a pinch, if the need arises.


~What Are Your Hobbies?~
I like to read! Reading is a favorite past time of mine. Especially classics; Charles Dickens, Shakespeare, Jane Austen...Anything of that sort.
Also playing my guitar. My twin and I started a bluegrass style band once, when we were about 15. That was fun.


~What Frustrates You About The World You Live In?~
Human stupidity. Honestly, some people...I can honestly say I don't know how some folks have lived as long as they have...

~How Would You Dress For A Night Out? How Would You Dress For A Night In?~
I would wear a long black skirt, and a cream button-up blouse. And flat ballet-style shoes.
For a night in, I'd probably wear a pair of comfy track pants and a nice oversized bunnyhug.
I suppose I should explain, as I realize that "bunnyhug" isn't a common term in most parts of  the world...
So, where I spent the early part of my life, in Saskatchewan, we call a "hoodie", a "bunnyhug".
Only
Saskatchewanians call it that. Nobody I know here in Ontario calls them that, but my family does, so I just naturally use that term instead of hoodie...
(Oh, and track pants are the same thing as your American sweat pants. Us Canadians just don't usually say sweat pants.)


~How Many Shoes Do You Own, And What Kind?~
Snow boots, mud boots, town boots, track shoes, another pair of snow boots, flats, and another pair of boots.
I don't wear heels. I honestly would probably break every bone in my body if I tried wearing heels...


~Do You Have Any Pets? What Pet Do You WISH You Had?~
Yes! I have a wee calico kitten named Pixie. She's a darling.
I wish I had a horse. A great big brown Clydesdale with high white socks!


~What's Usually In Your Fridge Or Pantry?~
I'll pretend the question asked what would be in my pantry if I had my own personal one...
English muffins would be a staple item in my pantry. I adore English Muffins! Especially when they're lightly toasted and slathered with lots of butter and fresh strawberry jam.


~Is There Something Or Someone You Resent? Why And What?~
I don't think I have anything, or anyone I resent...Sorry, no good answer here...

Here Ivy, I'll write a new question for ya. Answer this one instead:

~What Is Something You've Always Dreamed Of Doing?~
Ah, now that's more like it!
I've always wanted to become a writer of children's books. Like Beatrix Potter, 

E. B. White, or Stephen Cosgrove.

Alright, that's it then, eh?
I'd better go. My brother just called over my walkie-talkie watch, wondering why I'm still up here in my room, when I promised to play chess...
Until next time!


Hope ya'll enjoyed reading Ivy's intro.
Next week we'll meet her twin brother, Aaron Rochester.
Have a great week everyone!

God bless,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sunshine Award Tag