Thursday, September 6, 2018

Busy Days



Happy September!
Just one question...Where did August go??
I mean...Didn't it just start like, last week?
Anywho...
This has been the busiest summer I think I've ever had.

But the year ain't over yet!

So here's what's going on for me these next few months:
From the first week in October to the first week of December, my sister Tiffany and I will be working at the Ark Encounter in Kentucky!
That's approximately 2,300 miles from home. *terrified scream*
It's gonna be fun. I'm excited to be able to work alongside like-minded folks, and be able to talk to the thousands of visitors about God and His wondrous creation!
I'm also excited to see the life size Ark. It's gonna be so neat!

Besides that, as you writer folks probably know, NANOWRIMO (National Novel Writing Month, which is November, for y'all who might not have known.) :-)
is just around the corner...
I haven't decided if I'm going to attempt to write the full 50,000 words this year, as I have no idea if I'll have time with my work schedule.
But I hope to get at least a little writing done if possible!

So if my posts are random, few and far between, or completely non-existent...I thought I would give y'all a heads up. 😉

~ Have you ever visited the Ark? ~
~ What are your plans for Autumn? ~
~ Are you planning on participating in NANOWRIMO this year? ~

God bless!

Megan

3 comments:

  1. I have not been to the Ark Encounter, but I would LOVE to go! It's not quite 2,300 miles away from me though...less than 500. ;) Sounds like an awesome opportunity for you and your sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!
      Maybe you could come visit while we're there...? ;-)
      Thanks for commenting, Faith!

      Delete
    2. I wish! I'm pretty well 'booked' through that time frame. ;D

      Delete

The Sunshine Award Tag