Sunday, January 6, 2019

On the 12th Day of Christmas...



Good morning, and Happy Epiphany!
Hope you've enjoyed the last 11 days of short stories, traditions, and recipes!
I enjoyed writing reading my character's posts. It was fun.
To finish off my series of Christmas posts, I'd like to share my writing plans for this year.
Resolutions aren't really something I do, but I am resolved to get quite a bit of writing under my literary belt this year!

The Time Travelers
I'm about 3/4 of the way finished with the first draft of my 2nd book in the TT series, and I'm excited to begin the editing stage!
(Yes, I'm a strange one, I actually enjoy editing. Sometimes more than the writing itself...)
But I'm guessing I have about 10,000 words left to the story, give or take. But I honestly have no idea...I'm no good at guessing word amounts... xD

Willoughby Spalding
So...I hoped to have this one published by December, but with my job, and so many things going on, I got no chance to accomplish this goal...
But my short detective story has been finished for a while now, all I'm missing is a good cover photo.

In Times of Trial
This is the current title of my story that has Colm O'Reilly in it.
I am really hoping to finish it this year. It's gonna take a long time to edit before it's even slightly presentable though. It's nearly 100,000 words long, and there's a lot left to be written. Even more, I daresay, to be fixed. (whether they're typos, plot holes, or just unesscessary scenes and dialogue.)
I love this story and the characters though, so I'll admit I'm in no hurry to finish. Because, once I'm done...well, it's kinda like finishing reading a great book, I suppose.
The characters are no longer so close, nor am I right there experiencing the story with them.
Y'know what I mean?

Mystery Collection
I hope to write a small handful of short mystery stories too, and publish them in a volume along with my story featuring Captian Windsor. Perhaps all of them with him as the main character.
But...we shall see.


That's it for now!
Again, I hope you enjoyed the last 11 days of posts!

~Which was your favorite post?~
~Were any of the traditions mentioned ones you are familiar with, or do yourself?~

Thanks for reading!

God bless!

Megan


1 comment:

The Sunshine Award Tag