Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Greetings and Felicitations!



Hello blogging world!
I shall use my first post as a sort of introduction. Sound good?
Hi everyone, I'm Megan. But my friends call me Megs.
I shall start off with telling 12 things about myself.

1. I am a Christian. A daughter of the One True King!
2. I have really long hair. It is about 30 inches long. (Give or take...)
3. Scotland is my dream visiting destination. But Wales is close second.
4. I self-published my first book on April 14th! (On Amazon.)
5. My favorite music is Celtic, Classical, and Opera.
6. A farm girl is what I am, and always will be!
7. I love bagpipes.
8. I am an introvert; an INFP.
9. Watercolor is my favorite art form. Beatrix Potter's work is my inspiration.
10. I love movies. Old black & white movies and mysteries especially.
11. Gloucestershire Old Spot pigs are my second favorite animal. Horses being the first.
12. Lastly but not...leastly? I love history. And researching is one of my favorite things to do when planning a story.

I know quite a few fantastic folks who have a blog, and I decided that since I am trying to get my book more "out there", I should start my own blog.
So, hello fellow bloggers! (And blog readers, who haven't any blog!)
I would love it if you would comment, and if we aren't already acquinted, please introduce yourself!
I think that's all for now.
Please excuse the randomness of my posts until I get the hang of this whole blogging thing...

See you in the comment section!


~Megan

4 comments:

The Sunshine Award Tag