Saturday, April 20, 2019

It's About the Cross



Happy Resurrection Sunday!
Just a quick post here, wishing you all a blessed day!

Here is one of my favorite songs that has to do with the Reason we celebrate this very important Resurrection Sunday!



I can't help but feel happy, knowing what my Saviour did for me, for you, for everyone, on that cross. 
The fact that He loves us enough to die is not only humbling, but one of the greatest, no, the greatest thing ever!
And it's pretty mind blowing that He offers us life eternal with Him in heaven, and all we have to do is believe in Him, and confess our sins. 
His Salvation is a beautiful, grace-filled gift, just ours for the taking, if we only believe! 

Do you believe? Are you washed in the soul cleansing blood of the Lamb?
If yes, then celebrate with me the Resurrecting of our LORD, who conquered death the day He arose from the grave! 

Perhaps you still aren't sure about how to, or why to get saved? Maybe you have never understood this whole thing about Jesus, or God?
I would love to talk, if you have questions! I know some fantastic resources to learn lots about these subjects. :)


Well, I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day!
He is Risen!

Until next time, 


God bless! 

Megan


4 comments:

  1. He is risen!!
    Also THAT IS MY FAVORITE SINGING GROUP SO YASSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the greatest thing he could do! Blessings!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

The Sunshine Award Tag